Thursday, November 11, 2004

Aula de Genética / genetics Class

So, we were happily talking about linkage (if you don't know, don't ask) and Mr. Spock's future progeny with a earthling, when Bitch touched Fuck's leg and exclaimed (loudly) "Ó Zé, és tão duro!" ("Zé, you're so hard!").
Now this particular episode deserves an explanation since Bitch is a married potatoe. What happened was: when she unintentionally touched Fuck's leg, she found his mobile phone...*cof cof*

Carrying on, in the middle of problem number 16 (about a hemophilic female rabbit and her partner, a tailless male rabbit), our genetics Professor (aka blue nosed pervert) blurted out:
"... ignoramos as fêmeas... Tipo Mr. Gay... E não é que vi ontem o homem? Felizmente ele não me viu.."
"E ainda falam de nós..." -> Kinky
"Decididamente os nossos Profs não regulam..." -> Silent(ly Evil)
("... so we ignore the female... Just like Mr. Gay... And didn't I saw the man yesterday? Thankfully he didn't see me..."
"And they talk about us..." -> Kinky
"Without a doubt our Profs are wackos")->Silent(ly Evil))

Further down the row of desks, Kinky was whispering to Silent (while bowing):
"Eu venero-te Carlia..." -> Kinky
"Venera-me, venera-me" -> Silent (with a megalomaniac smile splashed across her face)
"Só não te posso lamber os sapatos porque não estou em posição..." -> Kinky (drooling)
"Não obrigado. Ias-me sujar os ténis, e eu não gosto..." -> Silent

(" I worship you Carlia" -> Kinky
" Worship me, worship me..." -> Silent (with a megalomaniac smile splashed across her face)
"I just can't lick you're shoes, 'cause I'm not in position..." -> Kinky (drooling)
" No thanks. You'd drool my sneakers and I don't like that..." -> Silent)

While that was hapenning, Fuck, who was actually paying attention to the actual class, yelled (in response to a one of the Genetics' Professor answer):
"69!!!!!" (we rest our case).

And that was the end of another crazy Genetics' class, where you learn everything... except genetics!

* Kinky, omega-male/female, guida, kika *

Well, well, kinky you forgot to mention our favorite hobby in Genetics' class...
Me and Kinky have a hobby during the class... Instead of paying attention to our teacher, we like to watch/learn how to PERFECTLY suck on a pencil, or a pen, or even o the fingers, coz we have a friend ( cof cof ) who just has an oral fixation....

*Fuck, THE BETA-MALE*

Oral fixation? Now wtf is that supposed to mean? Just because I'm loud doesn't mean I have an oral fixation!!! Zé on the other hand chews on everything he sees. Not the healthiest of habbits if you ask me! Sure it was fun the first eight or nine times, but after a few hundreads, it gets old seeing him come out of the room chewing on something you have no idea what it is, to have to some random girl ran out yelling "Give me my nipple back you pervert!" I mean, HELLO? You've got another one, what's all the fuss about?

Oh, I seem to deviate, we were talking on genetics right? Have no idea what it is like, since I bail all the time, but that's a different story, for a different day children. Time to feed Fluffy now. Any body have some spare limbs? :D

*Stoopid, The One and ONLY Alpha-Male, Future.... blah blah blah you all know this crap by now right?*


No comments: