Saturday, November 13, 2004

... Don't read if u don't want to... [Almost ] Real Story

Well well well, just the other day, when I was walking and walking without any obvious destination, I came upon a house that was not big nor small, colorless, odorless, tasteless, .... well u get the picture...When I entered the main door, there was a man in front of me... He was big, in his thirties, he was shirtless, and he has a defined body... When I closed the door he started looking at me in a lascivious way... I said "Hi" and he answered me. We got acquainted... we then got to the adjacent room, and I started getting my clothes off and getting on the ... When I was all relaxed, he started entering me slowly... first was the tip... and then when all the head was inside me I started to feel such an intense pain... it was like a thousand needles sticking my whole body... I cried out loud "NO! STOP IT!", but then a sudden thought came to me: " It was I who wanted to experience new things, now I must get this to the end!" and I allowed him to get to the very core of me... He soon ended his work and stick it out of me ( just when I was starting to enjoy this new sensation ) ... I payed him and got out of the house, still I heard him cry out to me " Come back whenever you want!"...

well, someday I'll do a piercing again!

*Fuck, Beta-Male, Ruler of the Universe and all your behinds!!!!!*

Well all I can say is wtf? I mean HELLO? Everybody knows pearcing houses aren't blend! Their holes for the most debases creatures on earth and offer free beer! I should know, I own one.... Oh that reminds if you think your not cool and have enough cash, just hop down there and I'll pierce you myself! Remember, hos and booze are free in the first one (only the first them minutes so you better be quick) Huge discounts on groups of the under aged.

Now where was I? Oh destroying Fuck's little world as per usual. Right, getting on track with that, what else can I really say? C'mon, we call the guy Fuck, can't you guys get a hint? If you see him on the streets somewhere ran! He'll probably chew a part of you of or have crazy demented sex with you or if you're (un)lucky both. One thing you can do to save yourself from such debauchery is, always carry a chainsaw! This weird creature will not shag anything that cannot walk on its on. So basically sheep are ok, worms will not be done, but seastars are stil screwable!

*Stoopid, Alpha-Male, Gui, The bringer of doom to Fuck's little life, yet how writes meaningful phrases on windows because... well that's none of your fucking business!!!!!!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...kinda nonsense but nice...and i won't make further comments, for the sake of public sanity...

Le Petit Prince

Lia said...

you rebel

*kinky,omega-male/female,kika*