Thursday, November 11, 2004

Fuck's Biography

Hi! this is my first post here...
What can i say about me....
I'm cute.... eat me?? OH and I'm also cute, and cute, and ...... PUFFY??
.....
I remember now! I'm also the Powerful Master of All the Reality and ..... Beyoncé!!! ooopsss Behind!!!oopppppssss Beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

*Fuck, THE BETA-MALE*

Ok, for starters! YOU ARE NOT CUTE!!! GET OVER IT!!!
As for the Puffy part... I shall not comment...

And please, please, pretty please!!! Stop listening to f**king Beyoncé!! It's.... ARGHHHH!!!
Well, that's all... No more comments about your biography from me...

Oh, I forgot to mention... Fuck is also the single most depressing individual on the face of this Earth!

That's all Folks! See ya!

*Bitch, Tau-female, Cat*


Hmm what can I say about Fuck? Well it's wonderful! You know just let the imagination fly and...

Ooops wrong kinda of fuck! I was even picturing Kinky here, but You don't, I'll say it again, DON'T wanna picture that!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day Fuck was aborted, erm I mean born was truly magical! Finally someone managed to end the Salvado dynasty! Wee no more of those around here, but you all got that from the behind part right? Ok ok I'm joking the man's a virtual stud! He's got more kids lying around than Mahatma Ghandi and I don't mean on tissue alone!!!!

Well just to finish this up, what can you say besides, who DOESN'T love a great Fuck? Especially if it's cute and puffy and edible! :P Ooops wrong Fuck again, I really oughta be careful where I stick... my opinion!!!! Ero!!!!!!!

*Stoopid, Alpha-Male, Gui, Future Ruler of the World! Or at least a small country with loads of 'censured'*

I forgot to mention my likes and dislikes...
So Fuck likes: WHIPS, chains, folds..... oopps!!! blindfolds... hmmm did I mention whips??
Fuck dislikes: normal sex.... except when it is with twisted individuals (note: by individual I mean someone or something that can already walk ) or with a lot of people.....
when I remember something else I'll put it here...

*Fuck, THE BETA-MALE*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Promessas...promessas...

Le Petit Prince

Anonymous said...

Promessas...promessas...

Le Petit Prince

Anonymous said...

deves kerer levar com a chibata deves.... :P

Anonymous said...

Eu n estava a falar de levar, era mais pro dar muahahahaahah

Le Petit Prince