Thursday, November 11, 2004

Mort and Handcuffs

I was about to study chemistry when a thought occurred to me...Why does the Mort ( Death ) have to be color-blinded?? Why does it have no imagination?And the most important question: why does it have a horse named Binky??Why the fuck ( me :) ) Binky? Could be THE AVENGER, or Esfincter Horse, or even Rectum Wrecter...But no.... his name is Binky!! what the Hell??

trivial Fact: Do you know that it was the Portuguese people who invented the Portuguese Pump?( stop staring at me... I'm the MOST innocent one here... )

whips, whips, whips, whips.... LOL
I'm a little tired of whips really, HANDCUFFS TIME!!HHEHEHEHHEHEH

Maybe Mort would like to play with my handcuffs...

Important poll: Have you already had sex with a dead person/animal/whatever ?


*Fuck, THE BETA-MALE*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zé...vai dormir...amanha falamos...

Le Petit Prince

Anonymous said...

Oops! esqueci-me do poll! Bem, nunca fiz sexo com nada morto, mas já fiz com seres q a um certo ponto tinham algo morto...MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Ok...agora sou eu quem precisa de ir dormir...

Le Petit Prince

Lia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.