Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Megalomania

Intergalactic salutes to any fucking retards who might be reading this piece of shit I'm trying to write down right now!!

Enjoy your miserable insignificant lives in this planet of yours in which a remain of intelligent life still prevails (but not for long though, I'm thinking of moving out of the Solar System... you know... get a life of my own or something, somewhere in a black ho... ho... HOLE!!! sorry, there seemed to be something stuck in my throat. NO IT WAS NOT A FUR BALL!)!!

Just so you all know, the ALPHA-MALE!! (which is me, myself and I, OBVIOUSLY - regardeless of any disfiguring comments of a somewhat STOOPID person...)... where the bloody fuck was I? Oh!:




THE ALPHA-MALE RULES!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!! DIE, NERDS, DIIIIEEE!!!!!

Ok, now that i got that off my chest... just wanna get one thing straightened out!! I'm not fat! I'm big boned!! You fucking teases!

*Dumb, the IRREFUTABLY MEGALOMANIAC ALPHA-MALE. Bow down to me bitches!*

Hmmmm, where to start... yes, i'm a fucking retard, but at least I FUCK! are u thinking of moving to a black hole? where the sun don't shine? have u already asked Bitch permission? oh sorry... the sun already shines there...As to something stuck on your throat... i'm pretty sure it wasn't a fur ball *cof cof* ( u should stop sucking so much...... ice cream :P )
off your chest? WHAT CHEST?!?!?!?!?!

Done here =)

*Fuck, the single most fucking person on this planet and all the UNIVERSE!!!*

YEAHYEAHYEAH!!! GOOD FOR U! we all know you fuck, we've all heard you!! (some people claim to have seen you too, but! it has never been prooven!). As for the sucking!!... Haven't got any complaints so far!


Were you referring to my chest?? what chest?? D-Cup... :o)

*Dumb, THE UNDENIABLE ALPHA-MALE (for more inf on my chest please dial 555-KISS MY WHITE SHINY ASS!!!)*

Yeah Dumb you're the only one (NOT) that doesn't fuck! So, take that you megalomaniac pervert! :P

As for if the sun does or doesn't shine, yes I confess...
The vaccuum is all gone by now! Weeee!
Well, I just have something to add...
No fucking... Is fucking my brains... and there ya go Dumb... Liked your post ;)

[edit] By the way, just so you know what size of a forehead we're talking about when mentioning Dumb here's a photo for ya!

Yes, our blog has photos now! Be afraid! Be very afraid!

*Bitch, Tao-female, cat (aka the sex addicted)*






No comments: