Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Nag's biography

Ey!
I’m Nag!!
First of all you need to know that I’m not really nag, and boring, or annoying, and all that kind of stuffs that really don’t combines with me (ok, I get excited, and exaggerated a bit, but is almost real :p). How can a Psy female be grey? Being nag and Psy(co), at same time?! Impossible (or not... but it isn't so important)!! I’m not nag!
I’m not nag!!
This demented people only want somebody to blame when all is just apathy.
Chaaaaange my naaaaame!! (Naughty let’s do a letter, and complain!).

Bêm, steep going, I’m the one that don’t know ponta about inglish [:p] (como ja voces se fartaram de comentar) so I want you all se lixem e vou escrever em portuguese!!

Mwuahahaha you bitch friends!


E pronto agora k já posso começar a escrever livremente….



Pois….


E k digo mais??!


Enfim não tenho mais nada a dizer…



*I’m not nag, Psi female, englishfobika or just Liazita :p*

No comments: