Tuesday, November 16, 2004

This is my paper on bolinhas de cotão!!!

After all the years I've spent not cleaning under my bed, I've come to the conclusion that I, THE IRREFUTABLE ALPHA-MALE (!) own the one and only CITY HOLLYWOOD OF BOLINHAS DE COTÃO (if you don't know what they are, try peeking under yours just before you fall asleep!! no, I'm not paranoid! Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they're not after you!).

I dare to state here that bolinhas de cotão are the most demented and obscene creatures (apart from us, obviously) of the UNIVERSE!!! (and no, I'm not dumb!!!) Yes! For all babies bolinhas de cotão are not the sons and daughters of their daddies bolinhas de cotão, since all the mummies bolinhas de cotão mate (copulate or more commonly: FUCK) with all the mailsmen bolinhas de cotão and bakers bolinhas de cotão while their husbands bolinhas de cotão (aka daddies bolinhas de cotão) are out haunting all the bedrooms full of bolinhas de cotão, such as mine. Beat the logic bitches!!!

F**K THEE ALL!

*DUMB, THE INCONTESTABLE ALPHA MALE!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute...why doesn't my room have bolinhas de cotão?? *sniff*

Le Petit Prince