Thursday, November 18, 2004

Ai Joelssia, Joelssia...

By this time I think you should all be informed that I, the ALPHA-MALE!! am to be the father of a beautiful (if it doesn’t look like me…) girl/boy/whatever, whose mother is Joel (I’m not aloud to say that he's on my class, and that he is also form that beautiful town on the verge of being swallowed by the sea, called Marinha Grande CITY CAPITAL OF HOLLYWOOD). I should refer to the way the pregnancy began, since it’s obvious that no fertile part of my body was in touch with any of his’ (as far as I can remember!). The thing is, Joel (aka Méléka (Meia-Leca) Prateada or even Action Man – the greatest hero of'em all!) is extremely small and thin (probably about as large as ¼ of myself) and… I know you’ll all find this very cold-hearted but… I… I… *snif*snif*






… the thing is…





…well!...




…I kind of…




…sort of…




Ok! I confess!!!! I FED THE BLOODY GUY A SMINT!!! And he swallowed it!! Now we're gonna have a (female) hybrid: JOELSSIA!!! (don’t you just love it?!) We were actually to have twins, but Stoopid killed the other one (Joelsson).




Ok, I admit, this was not funny… just wanted to share!!!!
As anyone figured out the thing about the beetles fucking the bottle on the back yet??

*Dumb, the uninspired ALPHA-MALE*

No comments: