Monday, November 15, 2004

nine's BIOgraphy

Once upon a time, they were nine normal (not yet demented) people who have chosen to be biologists in fcul not knowing that their lifes would never be the same...
The nine started with only 3 of us...Stoopid, Bitch and Eediot...
At the begining of second semester in fcul, demention reached it's high form... Together, the nine inocent people (cof cof), Stoopid, Bitch, Eediot, Fuck, Dumb, Kinky, Silent(ly Evil), Nag and Naughty, who were normal before looked now insane...
Two years of depravedness, madness and......... fluffyness lol...... rambóia dinners, nights like no others (as Silent(ly Evil) would say_ "uuuuu"),... even classes were fun...
By this time we decided to assume our demention by publishing it...
We created our demented blog...... to our demented friends.... YOU PEOPLE!!!
*nAughty, teta-female or... risA!

Why mus I always be the hystorical consultant? It started with ONE, not THREE! Because it started with me!!!! All the dementation came from me!!!! That's why I'm know as the ... FATHER! MWUAHAHAHAH! And whom so ever calls me a megalomaniac is going to get trouted! For those of you who do not know I do therapy at the MA. I will discuss it at a later time. Now, I'll have to go and take over the worl.... I mean desktop! Geez, frickin pills must be faultering again

*Stoopid, Alpha-Male, Nill, Future Ruler of the WOR... erm Desktop!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I most strongly reent that young lady!! Our high times are yet to come as we hit more and more climaxes of dementedness as ever second flows by! Besides, HIGH times generally involves potor something that's worth it!!

*alpha male, aka dumb (as everyone knows)*