Monday, November 15, 2004

Eediot's biography

Hey! Let’s go talk about me! ... nop, not that I like to do it!
You remember Fuck telling everyone he was the most innocent of us all? NO!... I’m the one!
I’m an Angel…! I say it all the time but no one seems to believe me… :’(
Do you know what it's like? Imagine a beautiful and innocent little girl with a pair of little white wings on her back and a big shiny halo on her head… yeah! That’s me! But since I like animals a lot and my halo reminds me of a ring. Well, I generally use it to play fetch with doggies! You know that old game in which you throw something away so that they’ll get it and return it to you…! Well! It’s in that short span, during which the dog runs to get the halo, catches it and gets it back that… oops… that I forget (… but it’s really just for a little while…!) of the little angel I am… and… that’s when I say those idiot things…!...BUT I’M AN ANGEL!!! (I use the little horns to bear the halo and the red tail is just stylish!!)


*Eediot, Iota-female, Rakel*

Erm, Fuck, have you been tampering with the controls again? How many times have I told you, no turning on Rakel's nobs! It doesn't make her horny in the normal sense! God I'm sorrounded by Eediot's and Fuck(ing) perverts! Ah, isn't the world beautiful? :P

*Stoopid, Alpha-Male, Nill, Soon to be dead if I can't find a hiding place from her. I'm scared!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you guys need any more proof that watching Telettubies at 7.30 a.m. is potentially harmful to yourselves and all living beings in the surroundings? I THINK NOT!! This is irrefutable evidence!!

EEdiot! Lay off the cartoons!

*Dumb, ALPHPHPHPHA-MALE (sorry I got my braces on), Èlçççia*